Long Forms & Individual Strengths
- Individual performer strengths & weaknesses will be focused on and improved upon
- Using and creating different forms that fits your group’s style
- Having weekly rehearsals to get performance ready
- Learn existing forms like: The Movie, The Harold, The Deconstruction, Improvised Narrative, The Hub, The Spread, The Thrasher, Pretty Flower, and more beyond Montages and Armandos.
- Marketing your improv team
- How to book shows, and get noticed in the Los Angeles improv community and beyond
To be eligible for this class, you must have completed Levels 1 & 2, with teacher’s approval, or have completed the equivalent at another improv school, in addition to our Level 2 class (just let us know your experience).
In addition, once you complete this level, you are then eligible to continue weekly rehearsals and practices with one of our coaches at a lower cost and performing even more shows!
Class/Group Size: 14 Students
Classes are 3 hours, and meet for 7 weeks, including a graduation showcase on the final day, and take place at The Clubhouse Theatre in Los Angeles.
Registration is ongoing, so sign-up below to join us anytime!
(Classes sell-out in advance)
The Clubhouse Theater
1607 N. Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, California 90027
© Copyright 2018. Improv LA