A six-week course in the study of improv comedy that is perfect for beginners.
The class will cover the following:
- Skills that will make you more confident, creative, and help you think quicker on your feet and make you better at public speaking and social situations
- Different ways to generate ideas, and never “go blank” again
- Give yourself stage presence in any situation
- Create a strong unscripted improv scene and show starting from nothing
- Strengthen your sense of humor and comedic timing
- Learn the long form structure The Freeplay
- Actively listen and react in the moment and thus become a stronger performer and person.
No prior improv or performing experience is necessary.
Class Size: 14 students; everyone will get plenty of stage time and individual attention.
Length: Sessions are 3 hours, and meet for 6 weeks in Los Angeles.
(although uncommon, schedule may slightly change during the session due to our instructors being working actors, writers, and comedians in the industry. Students will be notified ahead of time.)
Registration is ongoing, so SIGN-UP below to join us anytime!
(Classes sell-out in advance)
© Copyright 2018. Improv LA