• Sundays 10am-1pm (starts August 27th, 2017) Now Open!
(Note: There will be no class on 9/10. Final class will be 10/8)
A six-week course in the study of improv comedy that is perfect for beginners.
The class will cover the following:
- Skills that will make you more confident, creative, and help you think quicker on your feet and make you better at public speaking and social situations
- Different ways to generate ideas, and never “go blank” again
- Give yourself stage presence in any situation
- Create a strong unscripted improv scene and show starting from nothing
- Strengthen your sense of humor and comedic timing
- Learn the long form structure The Armando and Monologues
- Actively listen and react in the moment and thus become a stronger performer and person.
No prior improv or performing experience is necessary.
Class Size: 14 students; everyone will get plenty of stage time and individual attention.
Classes are 3 hours, and meet for 6 weeks in Los Angeles.
Registration is ongoing, so SIGN-UP below to join us anytime!
(Classes sell-out in advance)
© Copyright 2016. Improv LA